Join the Dental Gym
Get Dentally Healthy! Work with our team to get your get your mouth healthy for the long term.
Let our Experienced professionals help! Our team enjoy helping our clients achieve their aims!
Take your time! Lets do it in a way that is achievable,sustainable and affordable.
Control your budget: spread your treatment and the costs to ensure affordability, or look at our interest free or 3 year low interest options.
Have less Dental treatment: healthy mouths need less ongoing treatment.
Fresher breath- healthy gums mean fresher breath.
Brighter smile -- a clean bright smile is more attractive.
Confidence – a healthy smile makes you feel great, just like a great hairstyle can.
Step One: Meet with one of our Treatment Coordinators: a FREE visit where you can sit with a member of our experienced team and discuss your dental health. You can explain any concerns you might have or difficulties you may have experienced in the past. You can ask how we might be able to improve your confidence in your smile or simply find out more about the general services we offer and the likely costs involved.
Step Two: Meet John Moore for a full examination and discuss the treatment options available to help you, whether it is to improve your dental health or revitalize the appearance of your smile. This is an hour long visit and may be the most interesting and important dental appointment you ever have!
Step Three: Work out a program to achieve your aims, within your budget, and at the pace that suits you.
Why does anyone join a gym or health club? Well the answer is that we all recognize the benefits of being healthy . We feel better, have few illnesses and are more confident in our appearance and those things have a genuine effect on our lives.
A good gymnasium has professionals who guide you to get fitter at a pace that is safe for you, and with techniques that are appropriate for you. The biggest mistake many people make is to try and achieve fitness too quickly and in a way that is unsustainable, or unaffordable for them, and a good gymnasium should help you avoid this.
Well, we are professionals and our aim at the Dental Gym is to help you achieve these benefits:
Firstly we want to help you achieve good healthy strong teeth and gums. The benefit to you in the long term will be:
- Fewer dental treatments like fillings or crowns -------Fewer treatments means LOWER COSTS , fewer appointments and less hassle taking time off work or away from family.
- Fresher breath – your partner will appreciate this !
- Fewer illnesses- gum disease is more and more being linked to serious conditions such as diabetes and heart disorders. Being dentally healthy will reduce the risk of more serious illness later in life.
- Keeping your teeth for life –
- Maintaining your appearance: the loss of teeth is a major cause of making people’s faces look older.
Secondly we want you to enjoy the benefits of being confident in your smile. A healthy clean smile makes you feel more confident, just as good hairstyle or nice clothes can. We see an amazing transformation in some people who have their smile improved. For some this might mean some simple treatment only, perhaps some tooth whitening or replacing some old stained fillings. For others it may mean more advanced treatments like veneers or crowns. Our job is to guide you through your options and use our technology to help you see how your smile, your appearance and your confidence might be improved and what budget you would need to plan for.
TAKE YOUR TIME: many people come to us asking for help, thinking that all their dental treatment needs to be done urgently . This causes a problem as the cost may not be affordable and time commitments difficult. Just consider the same problem with any fitness program – the people who end up being unsuccessful and giving up are usually those who make things too difficult and unsustainable. In reality, our best successes are generally when we take our time and devise a plan that :
- Deals with any urgent problems first to ensure any pain or imminent problems are dealt with.
- Is carefully planned so that the end result is the best solution for your aims.
- Uses the best techniques and materials for every treatment done to maximize the chances of long term success.
- Is achievable and fits in with your work and family life.
- Is affordable because it is done in stages.
JOIN THE DENTAL GYM TODAY AND GIVE YOUR MOUTH THE WORKOUT IT DESERVES! COMMIT TO GET DENTALLY FIT CALL 01752 222625 AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.