Cerec & Technology
At John Moore’s Dental Practice we offer advanced techniques and the very best materials that can literally transform your smile in front of your eyes. By using a combination of skills and technology we achieve a great deal.We have fantastic technology but it only has one aim—to give you the best dentistry. Here is a selection of how our technology can help you.
Cerec Technology is taking the dental world by storm but in the UK still only a very small number of dentists have invested in this amazing equipment.
We can now make beautiful , strong and durable crowns, veneers and fillings in only a single visit which other dentists take TWO WEEKS and more visits to achieve!! A computerised scan is taken of your tooth, producing a 3d image on a computer
- Using amazing software, Dr Moore designs your perfect restoration in minutes
- The restoration is milled from a single block of Zirconia- a massively strong material
- The restoration is bonded to your tooth to produce a fantastic result, whether on a back tooth or a cosmetic front tooth
- This can be done in as little as one hour!
- CEREC RESTORATIONS COST FROM £450 TO £750 AT OUR PRACTICE AND ARE OF COURSE INDIVIDUALLY PLANNED AND COSTED BEFORE ANY TREATMENT COMMENCES
It helps when your dentist can see what he doing!! All our procedures are carried out using magnification using high power microscopes and head worn magnifiers.
Quite simply – great magnification produces great results and longer lasting restorations. Astonishingly, many dentists do not invest in this wonderful aid.
Whether for x rays that appear on the screen immediately or for photography to help explain problems and show you the benefits of treatments, digital imaging is an everyday essential part of our communication with you. Images can be given to you by email or on disc for assessment in your own time and perhaps with a partner.
DVD Educational material: great information helps to make great decisions regarding options open to you for treatment. Our DVD’s explain clearly the procedures and benefits of various treatments.